Pages

Brunette ambition by Lea Michele - Review

3.11.15


I have been wanting to write this post for so long. Here we go!

I don't often see celebrities as role models. I have a very restrict number of people I find inspirational to me. Lea Michele is one of the very few people that managed to achieve that title. Obviously, it all started with Glee and that through interviews and life events. When I read this good, I felt inspired which doesn't often happens.
With this book we can see how simplistic, natural and beautiful she is. It's an autobiographical book but it doesn't restrict just to life data. 
In this book you can find self-care tips, workout routines, meals, fashion, beauty and whole lot of another things.




This book is beautiful to read and I can't wait to purchase the newest one.

Good job, Lea.

Yours truly,
M.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS