Pages

Top 5 - Favorite apps

14.11.15


I spend hours on instagram just scrolling to beautiful pictures. To me, Instagram is a way for you to improve your photography skills and to create a feed of beautiful pictures of your own.



Only very recently I started to understand how it works and became instantly obcessed. Seeing daily snaps of people lives is very interesting.

The stereotypical source of good photos and creativity. Not much to say about this one, right?


Pinterest is the main source from where I get inspiration when it comes to fashion and DIYs. Everything about Pinterest is so clean and inspirational that its hard for you to stay away from it.



This is my instagram editor. I really like this app that brings along a lot of extraordinary filters. Its free and awesome, so what more could we want?


Feel free to leave any comments and ask me anything.

It's the weekend. have fun!
Yours truly,
M.


 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS