Pages

Don't care about what people say

6.2.16



I've reached a stage in my life where I don't care about the negative things people whisper about me. 
I find that being true to yourself is one of the most important things you can do. Usually people are so involved on what's around them that they completely forget what matters the most - OURSELVES

Don't smoke, drink and get high because it's trendy and people tell you to; skinny or fat you are awesome. If someone is putting you down, raise yourself up and IGNORE because you are beautiful.

I couldn't care less about what people say about me and you know what, I AM HAPPY with that.

Follow your dreams and be yourself because no one is better at being you than yourself.


Lots of love!
Yours truly,
M.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS