Pages

Studio ideas - Kitchen

22.9.16

Hello everybody! Long time no see.

Well, the plans for my studio are finally moving foward and I can't wait to show you the process.
Everything is still very raw and a lot of construction needs to be done so, my job for now is to think about the decor and design that I want. And let me tell, it's quite hard.

My favorite room in every house is always the kitchen so let's start with that, shall we?

I'm a big fan of subway tile, simplicity and bohemian so I'm incorporating all of these together.

Here are some ideias that I took from Pinterest:









I like the idea of not having upper cabinets and replacing those with sheves instead. For countertop, well I LOVE WOOD so wood it is! I also thing that white farm sink look gives it a very cool vibe.

What do you think ?

Stay tuned for more.
Yours truly,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS