Pages

Favorite of the month

6.12.16

Hey.

Here is a list of products that I have been enjoying at the moment.

Apps - Ted Talks and Instagram. I feel like Ted Talks are a very nice way to get knowledge and education for free. It keeps me inspired and motivated for hours after listening to debates and conversations. Instagram, I just naturally really like to scrool down everyone's photo and now you call also instasnap (is that a thing?) which is very cool.

Clothing - Beanies and scarfs have been a favorite this month. Also, a new backpack that I got that I will show on a OOTD.

Makeup - Maybelline BB Cream and Uriage CC Cream (post coming soon), a Maybelline concealer and my recent obsession, an eyebrow pencil!!

Food - rice crackers with milk chocolate - I would upload a photo here but I don't have them at my house right now :(

Skincare - a hand cream from BIOTEN

Jewellery - I have been loving watches at the moment.

Youtube channels - J House vlogs and OKbaby

What have you been loving?
Yours truly,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS