Pages

Favorite TV Show - Girls

19.12.16





Hey guys.

Today I am going to be talking about one of my favourite things in the entire world: TV series. This one in particular as conquered my heart : GIRLS - It is not your typical friday night TV show, as it's not ordinary at all, but I promise you that you will enjoy it.

This show is about 4 girls: Hannah, Marnie, Jessa and Shoshanna, and their daily struggle to figure out what they want in life, from men, jobs, houses, to their own personal issues. And this is what got me into this series. Nothing is perfect. Nothing is ever complete and fulfilled - like real life!

It's funny, emotional, sad and hilarious at points. It's also based in NYC, so what more can we ask for.





I can't wait for season 6 (and final season) on February 12th!

Have you seen Girls?
Yours truly,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS