Pages

Hector and the Search for Happiness - Book review

2.12.16



Hey again. This post is very close to my heart as I'm sharing with you my favorite book of all time - Hector and the Search for Happiness.
This is the only book I have read about 3 times and will be reading the fourth as soon as I am free and done with college work. It's fantastic the way this book make you feel. It will make you cry and laugh and most important, it will make you think about life.

Happiness is all this book is about! Happiness and where to find it. What is absolutely amazing about this, and you will read about it, is that happiness is much more closer to us than we think,

I don't want to give to much away,  but read it please. It will change your life and will make wonders to your soul.

Be happy.
Yours truly,
M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS