Pages

Argan Oil and Vitamin C from Majestic Pure

18.4.17

After a long search for natural skin products that are actually affordable, I came across Majestic Pure. I was particullary looking for Argan Oil and vitamin C because I heard that those are the best natural oils for your skin (I bought both).



  • Argan Oil - It's a great oil that benefits both your hair, skin and nails. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I apply a few drops to a clean face and it leaves my ski super moisturised. This bottle of argan oil costs 14,95$.

  • Vitamin C - This serum is a great source to fight premature aging and UV damage. It also improves skintone and texture, leaving your skin smooth and even. I mix the serum, using 1-2 drops, together with the argan oil and it leaves my skin super radiant. This serum costs 17,50$


Yours truly,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS