Pages

Budget friendly beauty brands

30.4.17


Well, I don't really like to buy expensive things, specially makeup. So, I am always on a hunt  for brands that are cheap and goos. I came across these:







 Maybelline: Maybelline is the basic makeup brand that everybody uses and everybody loves, including me. From them I have their BB cream that *gasp* is the best thing ever. This is my 4th tube and I just can't get enough. I only use eyeshadow on special occasions because I don't have a lot a time to put everyday in the morning. BUT I love this pallete. It is super pigmented and fastastic. I also use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer that is probably one of my favorites ever,





Catrice: from Catrice I have a powder and a bronzer. Apart from being good and long lasting the product itself also lasts for a very long time. I also have their illuminating stick that is LIT.





ELF: I don't have a lot of products from Elf beacause there is not a store in Portugal and I pay a lot for shipping, but I love the products I bought, specially this corrective pallette, that OMG, is tthe best, It lasts a long time and the coverage is very good.



Primark: I love Primark lip products. I bought this matte lipstick for 1,50 € and I have used it ever since. YAS.


Do you have any more brands recommendations?
Yours truly,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS